CHAP accreditation gives our provider partners benefits that are unparalleled in the industry.
The costs of CHAP accreditation vary, depending on the type of services you provide and the number of locations where you provide them. But in all cases, you can be assured that CHAP accreditation offers the best return on investment.
CHAP offers all-inclusive price estimates AND annual installments for qualified providers. Prices vary based on size and number of locations. Accreditation is effective for three years from accreditation determination.
What your investment buys
As your partner in accreditation, we offer more than a simple checklist. Once you start your partnership with us, we encourage you to tap into the following CHAP offerings:
- Access to our clinical team for standards interpretation, standards application and technical support.
- A dedicated Accreditation Services team who understands your needs and are only a phone call or click away.
- CHAP’s Standards of Excellence, which help your organization function optimally to deliver the best care and services possible.
- Access to free and discounted educational programs on CHAPEducation, many with CE contact hours so you can maintain professional development and training standards for your entire staff.
- Electronic self-study and standards, with access to CHAP LinQ.
- A comprehensive Site Visit, required for validation of adherence to CHAP’s Standards of Excellence.
- An online media kit to help you promote your accredited status to partners, potential clients and more.
- Your organization listed on CHAP’s Find a Provider Portal of accredited organizations for maximum visibility.
Have multiple locations or offer multiple accredited services?
No problem. Contact us and we’ll be happy to put together a detailed estimate. Please note that the pricing provided is only an estimate for services and is subject to change.