CHAP has remained a trusted source of healthcare accreditation services for over 50 years. Our streamlined accreditation process has set the industry standard.
The business of healthcare is continually changing, and the professionals at CHAP help you to change with it. We work with you to achieve the accreditation you need to reach the next level in your business. Our experienced team of professionals understand the challenges you face when delivering critical healthcare products and services. Our mission is the same as yours: to provide the best quality care efficiently and effectively, creating the best possible outcomes for your patients and your business.
CHAP accredits seven home and community-based service lines. Our accreditation provides organization, management and compliance expertise to deliver quality care and services.
Accreditation Service Lines
- Home Health
- After 50 years of industry experience, CHAP is the recognized leader in Home Health Accreditation, with more Medicare-certified home health providers than any other accrediting body recognized by CMS. CHAP’s guidance and resources are the proven method providers need to deliver the best patient care. Our Site Visitors are Registered Nurses (RNs) with a demonstrated track record in Home Health.
- As a recognized leader in Hospice Accreditation, our process provides the guidance and resources providers need to deliver the best patient care. CHAP understands hospice is delivered wherever a patient calls home, including hospice centers, hospitals, nursing homes and other long-term care facilities. As a result, we have created an easy to implement accreditation process.
- Home Medical Equipment/Durable Medical Equipment
- Patients and clients depend on superior quality products and services by CHAP-accredited Home Medical Equipment providers and distributors. CHAP Accreditation for Home Medical Equipment (HME) and Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics, Orthotics, and Supplies (DMEPOS) suppliers ensures the best possible quality of service to patients utilizing these products. Our accreditation demonstrates your company’s commitment to the patients you serve.
- Home Care
- Home care and personal care organizations are critical to supporting patients in maintaining independence in the comfort of their homes and communities. Home care organizations serve the aged, ill, and disabled by providing services varying from skilled nursing care, personal care assistance, home health aide, and homemaker services.
- CHAP Accreditation in Pharmacy demonstrates your organization’s commitment to dispense safe, reliable, and effective medicine and treatments. We partner with providers in a variety of settings including hospitals, long-term care facilities, independent pharmacies, and pharmacies that operate online and through mail order.
- Home Infusion Therapy
- CHAP accreditation helps ensure Home Infusion Therapy providers stay abreast of the knowledge and technology they need to deliver the highest quality care. We specialize in accrediting Home Infusion Therapy providers that work in home and outpatient settings. CHAP Infusion Therapy Standards provide the foundation for our accreditation programs, created by providers and for providers.
Certification Service Lines
- Palliative Care
- Palliative Care is the organized delivery of patient and family-centered care that optimizes quality of life by anticipating, preventing and treating symptoms of individuals with serious illness. Palliative care addresses the physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs of the patient and the family, as well as facilitating access to information and choice. It is provided and coordinated by an interdisciplinary team in any setting.