Both the Home Health and Hospice consultant training will focus on the accreditation process, the CHAP accreditation standards, the most cited deficiencies, and strategies to implement to attain improved organizational compliance. If you are looking to leverage your hospice experience, become a CHAP Certified Consultant!
The event will focus on:
- The accreditation process
- The CHAP accreditation Standards
- The most cited deficiencies
- Strategies to implement to attain improved compliance for organizations you are working with
This is an interactive and engaging learning opportunity for our CHAP consultants! Here is a recent comment from one of our attendees: “I loved it and look forward to more education and partnering with CHAP to help us provide the best patient care.”
- Tuesday, March 28 – 10:00-5:00pm EST
- Wednesday, March 29 – 10:00-5:00pm EST (On Wednesday, Home Health Participants will be joining also to address key areas of performance such as Infection Prevention and Control, Quality Improvement, and Emergency Preparedness)
Attendance for both days is required to obtain the Hospice CE contact hours
- 13 CE credits for Hospice
- This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Virginia Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. To receive contact hours for this activity participants must attend the entire workshop, actively participate in engagement activities, and submit an evaluation.
- Note: Attendees participating in both the Hospice and Home Health Intensive will receive a total of 18.25 CE contact hours.
- CHAP Consultant: $499 – discount available if you would like to attend both Home Health and Hospice (3 days, 18.25 CEs total)
- There will also be an additional post-workshop consultant competency exam (must have 80% to pass) for CHAP Consultant Certification. If you have more questions about becoming a CHAP Consultant – please contact Amanda Satulovsky at firstname.lastname@example.org.