Both the Home Health and Hospice accreditation intensives will focus on the accreditation process, the CHAP accreditation standards, the most cited deficiencies, and strategies to implement to attain improved organizational compliance. If you are looking to leverage your home health experience, become a CHAP Certified Consultant!
Both events will focus on:
- The accreditation process
- The CHAP accreditation Standards
- The most cited deficiencies
- Strategies to implement to attain improved compliance in organizations you are working with
This is an interactive and engaging learning opportunity for our CHAP Home Health consultants! Here is a comment from an attendee of our last Intensive: “I loved it and look forward to more education and partnering with CHAP to help us provide the best patient care.”
- Wednesday, March 29 – 10:00-5:00pm EST
- Thursday, March 30 – 10:00-5:00pm EST
Attendance of both days is required for CE’s contact hours for Home health
- 12 CE credits for Home Health
- This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Virginia Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. To receive contact hours for this activity participants must attend the entire workshop, actively participate in engagement activities, and submit an evaluation.
- Note: Attendees who attend both Home Health and Hospice will obtain a total of 18.25 CE contact hours for the three days.
- CHAP Consultant: $499 – discount available if you would like to attend both Home Health and Hospice (3 days, 18.25 CEs total)
- There will also be an additional post-workshop consultant competency exam (must have 80% to pass) for CHAP Consultant Certification. If you have more questions about becoming a CHAP Consultant – please contact Amanda Satulovsky at email@example.com.