Virtual Home Health Accreditation Intensive – April, 2023
Both the Home Health and Hospice accreditation intensives will focus on the accreditation process, the CHAP accreditation standards, the most cited deficiencies, and strategies to implement to attain improved compliance within your own organization.
This event is for all of our customers regardless of what stage you are in of the accreditation process.
The event will focus on:
- The accreditation process
- The CHAP accreditation Standards
- The most cited deficiencies
- Strategies to implement to attain improved compliance within your own organization
This is an interactive and engaging learning opportunity for our CHAP Home Health Accreditation customers! Here is a recent comment from one of our attendees from our last Intensive: “I loved it and look forward to more education and partnering with CHAP to help us provide the best patient care.”
- Tuesday, April 18 – 10:00-5:00pm EST
- Wednesday, April 19 – 10:00-5:00pm EST (On Wednesday, Home Health Participants will be joining also to address key areas of performance such as Infection Prevention and Control, Quality Improvement, and Emergency Preparedness)
Attendance for both days is required to obtain the Hospice CE contact hours
- 13 CE credits for Hospice
- This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Virginia Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. To receive contact hours for this activity participants must attend the entire workshop, actively participate in engagement activities, and submit an evaluation.
- Note: Attendees participating in both the Hospice and Home Health Intensive will receive a total of 18.25 CE contact hours.
- CHAP Partner: (Reg. $599) Early Bird Partner price $499! (ends 03/17)
- Non-CHAP Partner: (Reg. $799) Early Bird price $699! (ends 03/17)
If you are a CHAP accreditation customer with a General access account, or if you would like to send four or more people from one agency, or if you would like to attend both the Hospice and Home Health events – please email us for a discount on registration! email@example.com. Email us with any questions.