Home Care Accreditation Intensive (non-skilled services)
This session is intended for all CHAP Home Care accredited agencies or those who wish to learn about CHAP Standards of Excellence for Home Care. The four-hour session will provide an overview of the CHAP standards for Home Care, the most frequent citations in each area, and tips to deal with these challenges. This service line was previously known as private duty and includes both skilled and non-skilled private duty services.
This event is for all of our customers regardless of what stage you are in of the accreditation process.
The attendee will be educated on:
- The format for the Home Care Standards of Excellence
- An overview of the Standards in each of the 8 Key Performance Areas
- The top deficiencies in each the 8 Key Performance Areas
- Tips for Success to handle the top deficiencies
This is an interactive and engaging virtual learning opportunity for our CHAP Home Care Accreditation customers!
Live Virtual Event (event will be recorded):
- Wednesday January 18, 2023 – 12:00 – 4:00 pm Eastern Time
Recording will be available by January 19, 2023
- CHAP Partner: $199
- Non-CHAP Partner: $249