Careers at CHAP
Employer of Choice:
CHAP's mission is to define, verify and advance the highest quality of home and community-based care through its standards, accreditation,education and research. For our employees, this is a call to action - ensuring that we support our approximately 8,300 accredited sites as well as advance the field of community and home health.
CHAP strives to build a culture of professional development and performance management for both personal and professional growth. We offer various benefit packages to all of our employees; ranging from medical, vision, dental and generous life, AD&D and disability insurance benefits to an excellent 401(k) program and flexibility.
Our family-like environment provides our employees the opportunity to be who they are, enjoy their colleagues and work in an atmosphere of individual and shared successes.
CHAP is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color,disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation,veteran status or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law. _________________________________________________
Position Title: Account Manager
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Under the direction of the Director of Marketing, the Accounts Manager is responsible for the development and execution of CHAP’s new accounts, retention and sales initiatives. Coordinates and documents each phase of the development process and provides customer support to organizations seeking accreditation. Maintains database of leads, tracks and provides regular summaries on all accounts. This position develops and maintains the highest level of knowledge of the non-clinical aspects of CHAP accreditation process, CHAP service lines and Medicare requirements.
As a member of the organization’s management team, supports CHAP’s mission, vision, and goals to ensure CHAP is the preferred accreditor of home and community-based care providers and a thought leader.
- Responsible for, in collaboration with the Director of Marketing, ensuring sales growth and identifying revenue opportunities in high-potential and priority accounts.
- Coordinates initiatives around client acquisition and retention efforts. Reviews market analyses, and manages forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Manages outreach through prospect identification, proactive engagement and follow-up in accordance to the department’s growth strategy. Meets with new and existing clients, making presentations, and maintaining relationship to maintain, build, negotiate and close contracts.
- Manages association contracts and acts as the point person for association members inquiring about CHAP accreditation.
- Ensures accurate and complete information in Salesforce and hardcopy files, as needed.
- Drafts sales copy for campaigns, marketing and speaker presentation materials.
- Assists the department in responding to inquiries on accreditation services and provides direction and support to the customer throughout the selection process. Prepare written proposals in response to customer inquiries or RFPs and coordinate information across CHAP to arrange a formal response.
- Assist the department in staffing local and national industry trade shows and conferences to discuss and occasionally present on CHAP accreditation and the value added proposition of accreditation.
- Develops and maintains knowledge in accredited service lines, the accreditation process and Medicare requirements. Monitors other accrediting organization’s products and marketing activities.
- Contributes to improvement at CHAP by developing and updating knowledge about our industry and the nature of work for home care providers.
Education, Training and Experience:
A minimum of three to five years of progressive experience in an account management, membership, sales or other related business development role including a sales support role.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field,preferred.
- Experience in the community-based healthcare industry,preferred.
- Proficiency in Salesforce and Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Excellent oral, writing and interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated successful experience in building business and/or sales
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve
- Impeccable organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple, competing priorities and manage multiple projects at a time.
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and able to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to present oneself in a mature, confident and effective manner regarding matters related to CHAP
- Open, collaborative style of communication
- Out-of-town, overnight travel is required.
- This position involves full time work based in the Washington, DC office. Occasional local and national travel may be required, 10-15% a year.
This position involves full time work based in the Washington,DC office. Due to the nature of this job, lifting of materials and equipment of up to 50 pounds is required. Extended periods of sitting/standing are required.
The physical demands and work environment that have been described is representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Title: Information Systems Analyst
Reports to: Production and Network Manager
Responsible for answering the helpdesk line and providing tier 1 and 2 support to headquarters, employees working in the field/remote locations, and customers experiencing technical issues with our accreditation software. Provide requirement gathering, development, and testing support for the IT staff. Help with written documentation including but not limited to: user manuals, troubleshooting guides, issue and resolutions logs, asset inventories, status and progress reports. Provide software training and support to managers and staff on the use of software when needed. Work closely with other IT staff to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Helpdesk support requests for all software and hardware related issues for approximately 50 internal office-based staff and 100 field-based employees.
- Log and track requests using web-based helpdesk software.
- Provide helpdesk troubleshooting support to all end users via email, telephone, or face-to-face.
- Provide friendly and competent customer service to all users. Meet all service level requirements, escalate issues as necessary, and provide monthly reports on issues, resolutions, and ongoing situations requiring management intervention.
- Document resolutions to repeated issues in IT helpdesk reference to reduce resolution time for future incidents.
- Answer, evaluate, and prioritize requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking and other computer-related technologies.
- Work with and collaborates with CHAP's development team, as appropriate.
- Install, test, maintain and support operating systems software and hardware and troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and connectivity problems, including user access and component configuration.
- Monitors key metrics in network performance to ensure proper security and that systems are operating as expected.
- Assist with processes that ensure appropriate network redundancy and backup.
- Assist with maintaining hardware and software inventories site and / or server licensing, and user access and security.
- Assist with developing training documentation, and help ensure updates are distributed and recorded for ongoing reference.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems or related field preferred
- 3+ years experience in a high volume technical support environment.
- 1+ years of experience working with SQL.
- Experience working with personal computer systems and local area networks. Understanding of tool and methods for local and remote troubleshooting of problems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook/Exchange.
- A+, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), and familiarity with ITIL certifications preferred.
- Team player who can work in a fast-paced, growing environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication, listening, and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to share knowledge with team members, management, and users.
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability and willingness to communicate effectively and appropriately in an empathetic and understand manner.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, think logically and creatively, follow established procedures, with the commitment to see the problem through to resolution.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form.
- Participate on on-call support.
- Implement and follow all CHAP's IT standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Position:.Net Programmer Analyst/Application Developer
Reports To:Vice President of Information Technology
Under the direction of the Vice President Information Technology the .Net Application Developer will help lead the development, creation, maintenance, and testing of custom applications written in ASP .Net/C# with MVC 3.5, SQL-92, and other languages of the Microsoft technology stack. The Programmer / Analyst works with the senior programmer / analyst to ensure program code is effectively and logically designed, and data models are mapped efficiently into physical storage units, maintaining system integrity.
- Works as a member of the software development team to develop software for the organization, including custom ASP/.Net applications, and other innovative technology initiatives.
- Provides technical analysis, prototyping, and future design recommendations to managers, business users, and technology professionals.
- Participates in the definition, interpretation, and documentation of business and technical requirements.
- Codes software to standard, utilizing a variety of programming tools.
- Participates in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle, from design to implementation and evaluation.
- Responds to issues reported via the helpdesk, and helps monitor application performance and resolve issues.
- Follows and helps refine processes, standards, and total quality practices to ensure software is well designed and maintained.
- Participate in daily SCRUM meetings.
Education, Training and Experience
- Computer science related bachelor’s degree or documented equivalent experience, and demonstrated competency in agile software development environments.
- 3- 5 years experience with .Net/C# WPF and WCF.
- 3– 5 years experience with creating C# based web applications.
- Experience developing SSIS packages to extract, transform and load data across multiple databases and technologies for data migration.
- Solid understanding of object oriented and relational databases, metadata, and data modeling principles.
- Skilled in HTML & CSS.
- Experience with XML, XAML and XSLT.
- ASP.Net add on libraries, such as Telerik and/or DevExpress.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to detail structured problem solving and analytical thinking, strong organizational skills, and the ability to work as a member of the team.
- A strong desire to learn, and keep abreast of emerging technologies.
- Passionate about coding and technology.
- Experience with mobile applications a plus.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org