Careers at CHAP
Employer of Choice:
CHAP's mission is to define, verify and advance the highest quality of home and community-based care through its standards, accreditation,education and research. For our employees, this is a call to action - ensuring that we support our approximately 8,300 accredited sites as well as advance the field of community and home health.
CHAP strives to build a culture of professional development and performance management for both personal and professional growth. We offer various benefit packages to all of our employees; ranging from medical, vision, dental and generous life, AD&D and disability insurance benefits to an excellent 401(k) program and flexibility.
Our family-like environment provides our employees the opportunity to be who they are, enjoy their colleagues and work in an atmosphere of individual and shared successes.
CHAP is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color,disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation,veteran status or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law. _________________________________________________
Position Title: Production / Network Manager
Reports to: Director of Development
Under the direction of the Director of Development, design, support, and maintain the organization's networked systems, oversee CHAP's Helpdesk operations, and manage the purchasing and maintenance of hardware and software. This position will also work closely with the Director of Development on the testing and deployment of software.
- Administration: Support network administration and manage Help Desk operations and staff. Escalate Help Desk issues as appropriate. Participate in all system-related design and deployment projects, including software and network upgrades. Identify and implement processes that improve performace of internal operations. Maintain network & security infrastructures by conferring with vendors. Develop, test, evaluate and install patches, upgrades and enhancements. Develop and document policies that support and maintain internal systems and govern change management.
- Architecture: Manage network infrastructure (local, virtual, and collocated servers), monitor system performance, ensure appropriate backups/snapshots of systems, DNS Management, general network architecture and administration, including WAN connectivity between sites to include router configuration/maintenance, TCP/IP configuration, etc.
- Security: Maintain organizational security safeguards, including, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, integrity systems, anti-virus management information security and risk management policies, standards and guidelines.
Education, Training and Experience:
Overall, 5-7+ years of professional experience directly related to Job responsibilities, including network administration and Help Desk management. Specific experience must include:
- Experience with Exchange, Outlook Microsoft Office 2007 and Higher, SIP-based VoIP technology, SQL, LDAP, SAN and virturalization (VMare).
- Windows Systems Administration and windows 2003/2008 Server Experience
- 3-5 years experience with TCP/IP networking concepts and fundamentals and 1+ application protocol (HTTP, DNS, SMTP, SNMP, FTP, RPC, PPTP, IPSec)
- 2-5 years working with internet and operating system security fundamentals
- Experience with HTML
- 2-4 years working with multiple layers of an application, from front-end/UI to back-end/data storage
- 3-5 years Server/System and performance monitoring
- 3-5 years experience specifying, deploying, and administering networking infrastructure including routers, firewalls, switches, and/or load balancers, and experience with firewall technologies and concepts (ports, ACLS, configuration)
- 5-7 years experience with IIS 6/7 and application environments in general.
- 3-5 years working knowledge of current networking protocols and equipment, data communication/encryption techniques and methodologies, operating systems, network design and security, and monitoring/management tools
- 1-3 years of Security, Intrusion Detection, and Disaster recovery strategies
- Experience with distributed systems replication, and load balancing
- Customer service experience / strong customer focus
- Support Troubleshooting experiece
- Highly motivated self-starter who can work within a team environment to meet project objectives. Team Lead skill a plus. Good documentation skills and excellent operation capability a must. Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to independently work with internal and external customers. Ability to learn new skills and adapt quickly.
- Understanding of ITIL or other IT governance best practice methodologies.
- Bachelors degree, Microsoft Certification in Windows 2008/2012 a plus, and/or Cisco CCNA Certification a plus strongly preferred.
Position Title: Information Systems Analyst
Reports to: Production and Network Manager
Responsible for answering the helpdesk line and providing tier 1 and 2 support to headquarters, employees working in the field/remote locations, and customers experiencing technical issues with our accreditation software. Provide requirement gathering, development, and testing support for the IT staff. Help with written documentation including but not limited to: user manuals, troubleshooting guides, issue and resolutions logs, asset inventories, status and progress reports. Provide software training and support to managers and staff on the use of software when needed. Work closely with other IT staff to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Helpdesk support requests for all software and hardware related issues for approximately 50 internal office-based staff and 100 field-based employees.
- Log and track requests using web-based helpdesk software.
- Provide helpdesk troubleshooting support to all end users via email, telephone, or face-to-face.
- Provide friendly and competent customer service to all users. Meet all service level requirements, escalate issues as necessary, and provide monthly reports on issues, resolutions, and ongoing situations requiring management intervention.
- Document resolutions to repeated issues in IT helpdesk reference to reduce resolution time for future incidents.
- Answer, evaluate, and prioritize requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking and other computer-related technologies.
- Work with and collaborates with CHAP's development team, as appropriate.
- Install, test, maintain and support operating systems software and hardware and troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and connectivity problems, including user access and component configuration.
- Monitors key metrics in network performance to ensure proper security and that systems are operating as expected.
- Assist with processes that ensure appropriate network redundancy and backup.
- Assist with maintaining hardware and software inventories site and / or server licensing, and user access and security.
- Assist with developing training documentation, and help ensure updates are distributed and recorded for ongoing reference.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems or related field preferred
- 3+ years experience in a high volume technical support environment.
- 1+ years of experience working with SQL.
- Experience working with personal computer systems and local area networks. Understanding of tool and methods for local and remote troubleshooting of problems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook/Exchange.
- A+, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), and familiarity with ITIL certifications preferred.
- Team player who can work in a fast-paced, growing environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication, listening, and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to share knowledge with team members, management, and users.
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability and willingness to communicate effectively and appropriately in an empathetic and understand manner.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, think logically and creatively, follow established procedures, with the commitment to see the problem through to resolution.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form.
- Participate on on-call support.
- Implement and follow all CHAP's IT standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Please email your resume to email@example.com